Do you think that these are the best solutions

for your Problem ?

Venus Factor - Review training

I found the Venus factor when you are looking for the weight loss program . Being a college student while working full time, it is very difficult to be able to devote enough time to exercise .
A few months ago a friend convinced me to join their Zumba ® classes . Although the results were good in so far as weight loss goes, it was very difficult for me to work my busy schedule at the time set for classes 3 times a week . Not to mention I looked like a complete idiot trying to dance like a sexy latina goddess with a room full of strangers. I thought it was a bargain , only $ 45 per month , but I ended up skipping classes because of my schedule and I brought with me weight. That's when I knew I had to try something else.
Venus
My cousin had a baby a few months ago recommended the Venus factor for me. She used to lose the baby weight and looks fantastic , so I decided to give it a try . And being a mother of a young child , she knew her schedule was tight as mine.
Venus
 

Some more details about the Venus factor : This is a body transformation program specifically designed for women only. Instead of being focused on calorie restrictive diets and lose a few pounds like crazy with intense frequent training sessions , the objective factor Venus is helping to shape its natural curvy female silhouette in a more appropriate version yourself. What I found very liberating , is not based on the amount of pounds lost and often weigh . Honestly, I do not weigh in weeks ! Instead learn how to lose weight where you need it most , which for women is usually our belly , thighs, butts and arms. The exercises are designed for women , so do not waste your time and energy to work on the parts of your body that are not really necessary through exercises that are designed to shape the body of a man . Focusing on the fat where you need to burn more visually Venus Factor is every 5 pounds to lose like 10 . This program is not to be a size 0 skinny model type, because let's face it , girls , not everyone has this type of body! Instead, you will learn how to turn your own body shape fittest, most attractive self healthier version . Venus
The sessions of the training program are designed to do 3 days a week at home. No expensive gym equipment is needed. I love this part , because with my schedule , often never know exactly when I'll have time to squeeze in a workout.
Venus
 

Perhaps my favorite part of this program guide system , and I use the term loosely regime. The Venus Factor teaches you special techniques to increase the metabolism of a woman. Special herbs , vitamins and certain foods will increase your levels of leptin ( a hormone naturally burning fat) to keep your metabolism high , for best weight loss results possible. I do not do well with a restrictive diet . I love carbs! I love pizza , ice cream and chips. I've never been able to follow a diet no-carb/low-carb because of it . Yes , because it is a weight loss plan you have to do a little limitation to what you eat and when, but forget about counting calories and starving yourself silly . It is a focused training program . You always have a wide range of foods to eat and be able to enjoy your favorite sweets and carbohydrates , in moderation, of course. Venus
 

Factor of Venus is only $ 47 . I was practically the same thing happened to my Zumba classes , but because I was not at all my classes that was losing money. I canceled my Zumba class and spent money factor Venus. There was a 60 day money back guarantee so I thought it was worth a try. I do not have time for a gym membership , and other training , looked at me like Brazil Butt Lift and Insanity Workout will run over $ 100 . Venus
The downside is that yes , the workouts are tough. But if you want the results , regardless of the program you will work . If you have injuries , you may find some exercises to force . I hurt my knee a few years ago and had to make some adjustments in the years myself.
Overall, I am very satisfied with the factor of Venus. I descend from 9 to a size 4 pants and I'm very happy with the results .
Venus

No comments:

Post a Comment