Do you think that these are the best solutions

for your Problem ?

How I plan to NOT gain weight during the holidays

weight I would like to introduce myself. how 
I am the average American woman . Like many women throughout the United States , ranging in size between 12 and 14 years, working , raising children , having a spouse , and every holiday season , I completely abuse delicious seasonal dishes at home. Each end of October, the cycle of weight gain begins holiday and the new year, I'm curled up in fetal position , resolving lose fifteen pounds I gained since Halloween. This change in my waist and self-esteem are as predictable as the chorus , and this time I decided to change my song. weight
  Challenge how
So this year , I found the challenge of not winning a single pound during the holidays. Not one . It will be hard , because I really like to eat , especially the very tasty food festival during the coldest months. I thought this goal would be difficult enough, without the added stress of trying to lose weight also during this period of abundance. If I succeed , I can focus on getting a better state is the new year without feeling greedy and lazy at first. weight

The How-To how
How can I achieve this great goal of zero weight gain ? As the food seems to be my kryptonite , I intend to find some of my favorites - rich hot chocolate milk soft chicken and creamy pumpkin and apple desserts full - and tries to recreate the healthiest ingredients figure environment . Below I will share my recipe and the results of my trip with you. how During the next two months , I will contact frequently to let you know what progress I'm struggling , and swap recipes taste as good as the real thing. I hope you stay with me, and maybe you decide to take the challenge of keeping holiday weight of additional leave , too. weight

Commissioning holidays
My journey starts with today . For the record, and take responsibility for all of you , I 'll break protocol and share my weight.how Currently I weigh 171 pounds , which is right on the border between overweight and obesity. Not something I 'm proud of, but it took a lot of courage for me to write that last sentence . weight
At the time I write this , it's only two weeks until Thanksgiving, and if you read my previous post , as they come with some exotic dishes that are lighter in calories but full of delicious flavor. This year will be the first time I stay thanksgiving for my family at home.
holidays
There is much pressure to provide a delicious traditional cuisine for all tastes. I'm nervous that my recipe exchanges will not be accepted , and I can feel the attraction of the cave - and do all the butter and vegetable fat and rich sides of whipped cream, I know my family will worship you .
holidays
I pledge to stand firm and to provide at least some of the healthier options. Let's see how it goes.
weight
It is very cold outside, and that means hot chocolate and pastries at home. Every year, when the sugar rush of Halloween , I agree a seven -week sweets every night.
weight
This year, with the support of my son, I have tried and tested several varieties of hot chocolate at a time and hot chocolate, and I found a recipe that is less than 200 calories per cup, extremely rich and easy to do. The recipe is here.
weight
For the Department of bakers , I played with some - Pumpkin Pie flavored recipes for muffins, and found a winner. This super- moist , dense and filling muffin recipe is sweet, but not sickly so, and it's quite hit the notes - the Holiday like I wanted.
weight
Also, since I switched to wheat flour ground oatmeal , muffins are gluten-free and now for someone with a chronic stomach pain , which makes them even more delicious . You can find the recipe here .
weight

 Exercise how
As far as exercise goes , I have not found the motivation to get up from my desk and move. Hopefully that will soon change . how 
Sometimes it feels like food , cleaning and preparation of year dinner and maybe rely too much on that excuse. weight
I hope to report in a few weeks after Thanksgiving, and you know that I overcame my physical condition - solid phobia and remained on the table in front of his house. Until then , I wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving, and good luck on your own journey of health - life.
weight

No comments:

Post a Comment